HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING

 
Hello fellow crafty friends,
My card today features another wonderful retired stamp set called Hello Darling.
I love this stamp set for two reasons, the big bold flower stamp which I have used today as it’s great for making your own pretty DSP and that super cute scattered sequin stamp - It just gives a cute little wow factor to some cards.
 
I started off by stamping half a piece of Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick 120 LB White Cardstock using the big flower stamp in Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana, leaving a few blank areas to later add the embossed scattered sequin stamp in Silver Embossing Powder. Before I heat embossed my paper I ran it through my die cutting machine, die cutting two Stitched Rectangles - I did this first as I didn’t want to break or damage my embossed areas.
 
I then needed to make my own note cards out of some Basic Black cardstock measuring at 5 x 7 scored at 3 ½ Inches, one piece of A4 cardstock gave me two note cards and a stripe left over to make the banners in the middle for my sentiment, these stripes were cut down to ¼ inch wide each.


Once all my cutting was out the way I grab my heat tool and did all my heat embossing using some Ranger Super Fine Silver Embossing Powder using it on the scattered sequins to my stamped / die cut pieces and the back flaps of the envelopes and also my sentiment form the Sketched Floral stamp set, all that was left to do was then punch out a few Bermuda Bay Artisan Labels and then I was ready to start assembling my cards.
 
Assembling the cards was pretty easy; I glued my stamped / die cut piece straight to the card front and then popped the Bermuda Bay Artisan Labels up on some foam dots to give the card dimension, I added some gorgeous Silver Metallic Thread behind my sentiment banners and that was my card finished!
 
Hope you all enjoyed this card,
Thanks for reading.
 
- SUPPLY LIST -
 
Stampin’ up!
 
Heat Tool
Silver Metallic Thread
Basic Black A4 Cardstock
Bermuda Bay A4 Cardstock
Artisan Label Punch - RETIRED
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Note Card Envelopes
Hello Darling - Clear Stamp Set - RETIRED
Tombow MONO - Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad - RETIRED
 
.
 
Simon Says Stamp
 
Versamark - Ink Pad
EK Success - Powder Tool Applicator
Tombow - Adhesive Stamp Runner Tape
We R Memory Keepers - Trim & Score Board
Ranger - Embossing Powder Super Fine Silver
Best Creation - Big Circles 3D Foam Tape Dots
Simon Says Stamp - Ultra Thick White Cardstock 120 LB

.

Lil' Inker Designs
 
Stitched Mats - Rectangles
Sketched Floral - Clear Stamp set


No comments