RUSSIAN FUDGE GIFT BAGS


Hello, welcome back everyone!
Today I have a simple gift bag project to share with you all,
 
The base of today’s project is the 3" x 6" (7.6 x 15.2 cm) Gusseted Cellophane Bags,
I’ve filled eight of these little cellophane gift bags with delicious Russian Fudge slices!

 
The fitting little sentiment comes from the Merry Little Labels Clear Mount Stamp Set.
I've stamped the sentiment with Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock,
I’ve then used the Layering Circle Framelits Dies and Big Shot to die cut out the sentiment.
 
To turn the die cut sentiment into a tag I’ve used the 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch to create a
hole for the ribbon to go through, meaning I can attach it to the gift bag without adhesive.

 
The two little banners under the sentiment were created with the Banner Triple Punch tool.
One banner is made out of the Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper and the other
is made out of Silver Glimmer Paper, just because I couldn’t resist adding a bit of sparkle.
 
To assemble the tags I’ve used a few different adhesives, I first used Tear & Tape Adhesive to
add the Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper banner to the Silver Glimmer Paper, this
is because glitter is very hard to stick to and this is a strong adhesive so I knew it would hold.

 
I then used a small amount of Snail Adhesive to attach the die cut sentiment to the banners.
Lastly I tied each little gift bag closed using the gorgeous Old Olive 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon,
looping the tags through the ribbon before creating the bow as I was tying the bags closed .
 
To finish the project off I added a rhinestone from the Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack.
 
I hope you enjoyed this simple gift bag idea.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 PROJECT SUPPLY LIST
 

No comments